Copyright, Intellectual Property and Trademark use and ownership impacts all people in their personal and professional lives.
This Policy expresses our commitment to the privacy of all information and the respect and acknowledgement owed to all owners of Intellectual Property, Copyright, Commercial Knowledge and Trademarks.
The purpose of this written commitment to Privacy and Intellectual Property is to allow:
- Anyone working for or us, or engaged with us, to clearly understand what we expect.
- Us to monitor, assess and respond to our commitment and whether we are really living them in our daily activities.
Samantha Bowen and all our Stakeholders.
PRIVACY AND RESPECT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Samantha Bowen believe in practices that promote the privacy of information and the respectful ownership of all Intellectual Property, Copyright, Commercial Knowledge and Trademarks, from all sources. We are committed to achieving our expectations and ensuring we have the necessary systems in place to encourage behaviours that result in alignment with the following principles:
- The moment an idea, document, publication or creative concept is documented, on paper or electronically, it is automatically protected by copyright by its owner or author.
- Samantha Bowen and all those with whom we engage, will respect and acknowledged where applicable all Copyright, Intellectual Property and Trademark ownership.
- Samantha Bowen does not endorse a third party’s linked site or guarantee the accuracy or currency of any information contained on linked sites from Samantha Bowen website.
- The Copyright Act 1968 (Commonwealth) acts to protect the ownership and unauthorised use of Copyrighted material, and will be upheld by Samantha Bowen and all those with whom we engage at all times.
- The National Privacy Principles established in Australia by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) apply to Samantha Bowen and all those with whom we engage, and will be upheld at all times.
REQUESTS AND ENQUIRIES CONCERNING THE USE OF Samantha Bowen COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS SHOULD BE DIRECTED IN WRITING TO: